DEBORA A. ROBINETT M.A., R.D., C.D., Registered Dietitian
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Foods and Nutrition, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon.
- Dietetic Internship in Clinical Dietetics, Lutheran General Hospital, Chicago, Illinois.
- Master of Arts Degree in Social Sciences, Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, Washington.
- Successful completion of the ADA Registration Examination.
- Continued Professional Education.
- Washington State Licensed and certified.
Debora's skills include nutrition and health promotion program development, individual nutrition counseling, and education of professionals regarding current issues in nutrition and functional health.
In-office counseling services include:
Debora has been featured on radio and television and is known for her work with the Pierce County Safety Council, Port of Tacoma, the Western Washington Fair, the Governor's Industrial Safety and Health Conference, Regence BlueShield, local colleges, and many private businesses.
She is the author of, Your Heart Diet Made Simple, and is a contributing author to several health oriented publications. Her published articles number more than fifty.